Our School Activities
Throughout the year, we have many activities for both students and families. From concerts to sports to art shows, our events bring us together to celebrate our community and love for each other, learning, and God.
- This event has passed.
August 15, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A mandatory meeting Monday evening for at least one parent (but preferably both parents) in a family. This is for parents only, and there will be no childcare provided.
- The evening will begin with an all-parent gathering at 6:00 p.m. in the sanctuary of RSLC (our chapel space).
- Classroom teachers and specialists will be holding sessions throughout the rest of the evening to give you class-specific information and documentation.
- You will also receive paperwork to complete from the front desk.
- Mrs. Fraser will be available to answer questions.
- The Warrior Parent Community (WPC) will have sign ups available for various committees and will be available to answer questions.
- You may also sign up for “Hit the Ground Running,” our running club that will begin Monday, August 22.